§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) We hereby inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that allow conclusions about your person, eg. Name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible within the meaning of Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: PERMANENT-Line GmbH & Co. KG, Mengeringhäuser Str. 15, 34454 Bad Arolsen, represented by the managing director: Marcus Schneider (see also our imprint).
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or via an online contact form, the information provided by you (eg your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be saved by us to your request to edit or answer your questions. We will delete the resulting data as soon as further storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing if legal storage requirements apply.
(4) If we work together with external service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data. You can reach us through the contact data referred to in § 1 paragraph 2 in order to exercise these rights.
(1) Right of objection (Art. 7 GDPR)
If we process your personal data in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising with future effect at any time; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
You also have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, at any time with effect for the future against the processing of personal data concerning you, which according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. e or f GDPR takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The right to object can be exercised free of charge.
(2) Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR)
You have the right at any time to request confirmation from us as to whether your personal data are being processed and, if necessary, for information regarding this personal data and for the other information mentioned in Art. 15 GDPR.
(3) Right to correct (Art. 16 GDPR)
You have the right to demand that we correct your incorrect personal data without delay (Art. 16 GDPR). Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
(4) Right to cancellation (or „right to be forgotten“) (Article 17 GDPR)
You have the right to demand that the personal data relating to you be deleted without delay, provided that one of the reasons stated in Art. 17 (1) GDPR is met and the processing is not for one of the persons listed in Art. 17 (3) GDPR regulated purposes is required.
(5) Right to limit processing (Article 18 GDPR)
You may also request a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the rights listed in Art. 18 para. 1 lit. a to d GDPR regulated conditions is given.
(6) Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
Under the conditions set out in Article 20 (1) of the GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data relating to you which you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance. In exercising the right to data portability, you have a claim that the personal data is transmitted directly by us to the other responsible body, as far as technically feasible.
(7) Withdrawal with consent (Art. 7 GDPR)
If the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing between consent and its revocation shall not be subsequently affected.
(8) Right of appeal (Art. 77 GDPR)
You have the right of appeal to the supervisory authority responsible for our company. The supervisory authority responsible for our company is:
The Hessian Data Protection Officer, PO Box 3163, 65021 Wiesbaden
E-Mail: Poststelle@datenschutz.hessen.de, www. datenschutz.hessen.de
Telephone: +49 611 1408 – 0, Fax: +49 611 1408 – 900
§ 3 Collection of person related Information
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we automatically collect only those personal data that your browser transmits to our server. These are the following data that is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Greenwich mean time (GMT) time zone difference
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Data volume transmitted
– Website that receives the request
– Browser operating system and its interface language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. These are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you use and through which the body that sets the cookie (here through us), certain information flow. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below: – Transient cookies (see also b) – Persistent cookies (3) c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
§ 4 Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We may use some of your personal information to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are subject to frequent supervision.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services together with our partners. (4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the Description of the offer.
§ 5 Processing and disclosure of personal data for contractual purposes
(1) We process your personal data if and insofar as this is necessary for the initiation, establishment, execution and / or termination of a legal transaction with our company, in particular room reservations , The legal basis for this arises from Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
(2) After the purpose (eg contract) the personal data for further processing are blocked or deleted, as far as we are not on the basis of your consent (eg consent to the processing of the e-mail address for sending of electronic advertising mail), a contractual agreement, a legal authorization (eg authorization to send direct mail) or due to legitimate interests (eg retention for the enforcement of claims) are entitled to further storage and processing required in the respective context
(3) The transfer of your personal data takes place to the extent that
- It is necessary for the establishment, execution or termination of legal transactions with our company (eg in the transfer of data to a payment service provider / a booking management company for the execution of a contract with your person) (Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR), or
- a subcontractor or vicarious agents, which we use exclusively in the context of providing the services or services you require, requires this data (such auxiliary persons are, unless you are expressly notified otherwise, only to the extent justified to process the data, as this for the provision of Offer or services is necessary) or
- there is an enforceable official order (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (c) GDPR) or
- there is an enforceable court order (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (c)) GDPR) or
- we are required by law (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (c) GDPR) to do so or
- the processing is necessary for vital purposes protect the data subject or another natural person (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. d) GDPR) or
- we are authorized or even obliged to prosecute predominantly legitimate interests for transfer (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR) (4) Further disclosure of your personal data to other persons , Companies or bodies are not, unless you have consented to such a transfer effectively. The legal basis of the processing is then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR
§ 6 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. Optional: You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under „My Account“, the data you provide will be revocable. All other data, including your user account, you can always delete in the customer area. We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to provide you with technical information e-mails.
(2) We are required by commercial and tax law to provide your address, payment, and other information – and order data for a period of ten years to save. However, after two years we are restricting processing, ie. H. Your data is used only to comply with legal obligations.
§ 7 Use of Analysis Tools
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called „cookies“, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „anonymizeIp ()“. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.